DAQ System Development
What is Data Acquisition (DAQ)?
DAQ is the process of measuring an electrical or physical phenomenon, such as voltage, current, temperature, pressure, or sound. A DAQ system consists of sensors, DAQ measurement hardware, and a computer with programmable software. Most DAQ systems require software that communicates with the DAQ hardware, and acquires, records and displays graphical and numerical representations of the
Testview - Your DAQ System Development Partner
- Full turnkey DAQ system Development services.
- PC-based DAQ or Real-Time DAQ, with FPGA level data processing.
- Optimal sensor selection – Bridge based, Temperature,
Magnetic or Optical.
- Development of complementary hardware to interface with off-the-shelf DAQ hardware.
- Stand-alone DAQ systems, linked by LAN, USB, Wireless, CAN or Optical fibers.
- Vast experience and expertise in systems based on NI’s cRIO and sbRIO.
What makes us the team you need?
Testview works to offer you the finest and most cost-effective DAQ solution, tailored to your signal specifications.
- Our engineers have a comprehensive theoretical background in sensor technology and vast experience in
signal conditioning, processing, and acquiring.
- We have experience with hundreds of DAQ systems, developed for different industries: Medical, Semiconductor,
Electronics, Optics, Defense, and RF & Microwave.
- Our DAQ systems use advanced signal conditioning, filtering, and data processing, to assure clear and accurate signals.
- Our systems are well documented to ensure that they are understandable and easy-to-use.
- The data gathered through our DAQ systems is easily translated into user-friendly and adjustable reports.